Do you know what my four year old daughter said to her little sister the other day? “I’m so glad you weren’t born a dragon, or else I’d be so scared of you!” A high complement indeed, wouldn’t you agree? I mean really, I’m grateful she wasn’t born a dragon either. That would be a serious situation to be sure. (Privately, I have my own opinions about possible dragon like tendencies…specifically where spinach at dinner, or potty training is concerned.) Speaking of being born, I’m also rather grateful I wasn’t born back in the era when it was fashionable for ladies to sit around sewing tiny stitches into meticulously patterned alphabets and botanicals. I’m sure I would have been cast off into the realm of the forever unfashionable, because I would never have survived the second stitch. I’ve rather lately discovered colored sharpies, and I’m quite certain that there’s nothing that … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates