I’m really not into complicated projects. For one thing, nap times seem to be growing shorter by the day (why oh why do kids have to outgrow naps?! Sniff.). For another, I have too many ideas rattling around in my brain to stay focused for very long. So that brings me to the simplest curtain ever created….no curtain rod needed. I did have a floor length, rather elegant lace curtain in this bathroom….and then the toilette decided to have a bad attitude all over the floor one day. After I got through with the damage control, I decided elegance is highly over rated and created this cute little valence with ties instead….which conveniently comes no where near the floor. Go ahead toilette, do your worst, I’m prepared. (Really though, couldn’t you just play nice? It is the season of goodwill and joy all that stuff you know.) Here’s how you … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates