People watching (in a non-creepy sort of way) furnishes me with an enormous amount of amusement. Take my neighbor for instance, whom I happen to think is one of the nicest people ever. She’s somewhere in between Aunt Polly from Tom Sawyer and Marilla Cuthbert from Ann of Green Gables. She’s as proper a southern lady as you’ll ever find. She’s the only person who I have ever seen in my entire life washing a car in a starched collared shirt, with every hair primly in place. Her house is unimaginably clean. The floor is probably cleaner than my dishes, and woe betide the speck of dust that finds its unlucky self on one of her shelves! Naturally, I break out in twitches when she wants my girls to come over and visit. She probably cleans for hours after we leave. She’s the one who gave me this birdcage. Actually, she asked me take it … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates