Ever thought that God can’t do anything with you? Ever thought that you weren’t worth His time? Ever come up with a real dandy of an excuse as to why God shouldn’t expect you to do some particular thing? Pretty sure I have a time or ten! Funny thing is, God has been dealing with us humans for a long time…and He’s never yet met one that He couldn’t use… …How odd. The Bible is just chuck full of ordinary, rotten people just like you and me who did amazing things all because they let God use them. So what was that excuse I had again?? Maybe that excuse is really just an opportunity for God to do something amazing. Maybe God does a little “dumpster diving” Himself now and then to find that perfect piece of junk…to make into His treasure. If people can do it with pallets, and … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- A Step in the Right Direction – The Great Staircase… The next time I open my big mouth and say ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates