It might be the anguish of attempting to potty train a stubborn two year old, or it might be the weird pregnancy cravings for pineapple slushies when its thirty degrees outside, but I’ve had the enormous subject of parenting on the brain lately. It doesn’t matter what anyone could have told me, warned me, or coached me about parenting…the plain fact is, I had no idea what I was getting into before that first little girl of mine showed up. Have you ever noticed the only people who are experts at parenting are the ones who either don’t have any, or those who have had theirs so long ago they conveniently don’t recall half the things their kids did. Anybody who gets up every morning to face the day’s battles with a bewilderingly active, cantankerous and mischievous child or a mysteriously complex teenager will be the last person to claim … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- A Step in the Right Direction – The Great Staircase… The next time I open my big mouth and say ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates