This song is one that I always think of as a Christmas song, although it really isn’t. It was written by a man by the name of Robert Grant. Interestingly enough, he was a highly successful and prominent leader in his day. You wouldn’t know a bit of that though reading these words…which point solely to his admiration of God and His power. I think the words are beautiful, and could only have come from someone who truly knew what it meant to see God as everything in his life. He wasn’t a ” put my check in the box with my one trip to church a week” sort of guy. He knew God’s presence and power in his life on a daily basis in a very personal way. Although surrounded by royalty, he saw God as far more awe inspiring. Christmas is such a busy time, and our schedules … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- A Step in the Right Direction – The Great Staircase… The next time I open my big mouth and say ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates