Wishing you the happiest Thanksgiving Day! We’ll be back on Sunday, ready and excited to take on December! Thank you to you for all the fun you bring to this little blog! Psalms 136:1-3, 26 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates