One very neat feature of this house that I really love is the little sun room off the back of the house. I love light and big windows and airy spaces. Sun rooms also feel distinctly southern and classic to me…I’m sure they aren’t necessarily, but I still think of them that way. I just think it’s completely appropriate that an old South Carolinian home have a sun room. This was how it looked when we first bought the house. Unfortunately, it’s been our dumping ground for semi-completed projects and various items lacking a permanent home. There didn’t seem to be any working plumbing installed anywhere for a washer/dryer in the house, so I had our plumber add the lines out here. I planned on using half of the room for a laundry room, and half for recreational purposes. The windows all need replacing at some point in the future, … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- A Step in the Right Direction – The Great Staircase… The next time I open my big mouth and say ...
- The Black and Blue Dresser I think painting furniture is like soothing paint therapy after ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates