The two babies of this house have polar opposite ways of starting off the day. Christina wakes up like a small angry tornado. After about 30 minutes of thrashing around, coughing, yelling, and usually at least one large throw up, she settles down to look at the day like a reasonable human being. It’s safe to say she’s not a morning person. Jed, on the other hand, is more or less delighted to find himself in his bed upon waking up, is thrilled to death to see any human face, and is so full of things to chatter about and smile at that he can barely contain himself. It’s the same morning for both of them. One child is going to endure it with the greatest protest possible while the other is going to enjoy it thoroughly. I have a choice everyday, no matter what is in that day, to … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to make wood bookends from salvaged materials I have a thing about books....like the actual paper page, ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates