Every now and then, I’ll take my two favorite little people to some sort of chicken nugget/ indoor play place providing establishment for a lunch out. The chance to eat their favorite food and to climb like monkeys with other kids is pretty much all two little girls need to make them deliriously happy. Who am I kidding? Skipping out on the lunch mess and the few moments of peace and quiet on the opposite side of the sound proof glass, with only the occasional wave or thumbs up required, makes me deliriously happy too! Sitting there idly scrolling through my phone, I watched little sister furiously pumping her chubby little legs, madly trying to shove herself up the ladder which was made for slightly taller children. Big sister came careening around the corner to her rescue. With a massive bear hug, much tugging, and a mighty heave she managed … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates