My children grow so randomly, I’m not sure if that’s normal? My four year old has been the same size for the last two years, and then all the sudden whamo! She’s suddenly a good three inches taller and nothing fits! Um kid? Can we do this growth thing gradually and consistently next time? It would make mommy’s life so much easier trying to clothe you, seriously. For the time being, little Miss thinks new handmade clothes are super special…so I’m running with it until she gets too trendy for my sewing abilities. She helped pick out the fabrics out of my stash, and supervised the process closely. This tunic top builds off the pattern I showed you how to make for the basic girls shift dress HERE. You’ll need to reference that to make this pattern. The pattern is all the same, except we are going to add actual … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- When God doesn’t listen Today I am feeling grateful. Grateful for a working vehicle. ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates