(source) I’m just going to skip talking about paint and fabric for a minute, if that’s OK with you. I want to talk about us, Americans. Do you know what today is? It’s September 11. Today is the twelfth anniversary of the 9/11 attack on our country, and the one year anniversary of the attack on our U.S consulate in Benghazi. Twelve years ago, I was still in high school, and I remember clearly that day. Do you remember it? I remember flags flying on cars, in yards, in windows, and on walls. For a few short weeks, it was OK even trendy to talk about God, to pray in public, to say “God bless America”, to admit we had a crises and hurt which God Himself would have to heal. Nobody screamed about separation of church and state, nobody claimed insult over flags. For once we all understood, evil is real, and … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates