Baby Jed is 16 days old. After all the lead up, all the doctors appointments, all the trepidation, I can’t say I wasn’t relieved to finally see his little face in person. And here we are on day sixteen for my little man who was never supposed to make it this far. The day that Jed was born went as wrong as wrong could get. We had a plan. All the “ologists” had talked. We had a date. I knew where I was supposed to be, and who was supposed to be there, and what what supposed to happen. Except that crazy kid did his own thing and came at the wrong time in the wrong hospital in the wrong way without the right people having time to know he was coming. And oddly? It all worked out just about perfect. Which is exactly how you know God was looking … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates