Dear baby Jed, First off, I should begin by explaining that your full name is Jedidiah, we just call you “Jed” for short. It’s a great name, well for one, because that was the wisest man who ever lived, so it gives you something to live up to. But really, I just always thought it perfect for a little boy with freckles on his nose running barefoot through the back yard swinging a stick pretending to be a pirate. It sounds like lincoln log towers, fishing rods, toy trucks, grass stained jeans, dirty feet, tousled hair and t-ball practice. You should know, I love your name. Here’s something else you should know. You are the youngest of my four children. You have three big sisters. The first one is pretty bossy, but she’s your best bet if you need help tying your shoe or need some sympathy. She will mother you half … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates