It’s been two months since “the mini” came home. The day she came home was one of the best and scariest days of my life. Two whole months home! It feels like such an accomplishment, which is a weird thing (and probably socially unacceptable) to say about your baby coming home from the hospital, but it’s true. You would think that by the time a third kid comes along you would have this parenting thing down to a science. You would think. Unless of course the third kid is a one pound micro preemie who completely rocks your world and destroys everything you thought you knew about baby care. Well, not everything I guess, diaper changes and spit up seems to be a pretty universal baby skill. But as for the rest of my hard earned mothering credentials, I can pretty much chuck them out the window. The mini came home with … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates