I’ve been getting a lot of questions about painting wood paneling lately. I figured it would probably be better to address all the questions in one post. This is a bit of an updated re-run from a post I did on my old blog about this, so sorry if this is old news to you readers who have been around for a while. First off, wood paneling is an entirely different beast than drywall. If you think you are going to knock it out in an afternoon, you are going to be sadly disappointed. Ask me how I know that. Just get it out of your head before you start, and all will be well with the world. Before you begin browsing the paint isle, you’ll have to have some bonding time with a rag and some TSP. Depending on how shellacked and dirty your walls are, you may … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates