Today my mini girl turns seven months old. I can hardly believe it’s been over a half a year since I first met her tiny little self. In a few weeks she will be coming home. Home!! As in, I can see her anytime I want, home! As in, this really is my kid to keep, home! As in, yes your sister does exist, home! After seven months of daily hospital trips…seven months of starting every day with a phone call to the hospital to see how she did last night…seven months of praying with the big girls for baby sister to “feel better”…seven months of life revolving around the happenings in the tall building on East Cheves Street…it all will change to a whole new normal that is on the one hand excessively exciting, and on the other, completely terrifying. Terrifying because I’m the mom who can barely stomach … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to make wood bookends from salvaged materials I have a thing about books....like the actual paper page, ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates