I don’t care who you are, there are times when a person just feels blue. Down in the dumps. Depressed about life. Completely melancholy. Some people may only encounter those feelings once in a great while, some people may fight them a lot. Life events are often the cause… problems, complications, loss, the down time after something grand and wonderful has happened, you name it. Silently and suddenly feelings can take a turn. Feeling down in and of itself isn’t a problem. It’s when we let the ugly cloud grow, and we choose to become a servant to our feelings that it becomes a problem. One way or the other, we will either have to learn to cope with the problem and conquer the dole drums, or it will conquer us. Telling yourself or someone else “just to get over it” probably isn’t going to help much, but doing something … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates