When I was a kid, the most exciting family gift given to us mostly every year by some friend or another was a tin of popcorn. You know, the big round tins that have pretty Christmas pictures on the outside? I had three older siblings to contend with, so the plan was very simple. Devour as much of the caramel variety as possible and move on to the cheese as quickly as possible. The plain butter variety was kindly left to the others. It rarely worked, but you can’t blame a kid for trying! Things apparently have gotten a whole lot fancier in the land of popcorn flavors since I was little…where were all of these back then I ask you?? (click on the pictures to see the recipes) White chocolate peppermint popcorn Honey Butter Popcorn Muddy Buddy Popcorn Reese’s Popcorn Peppermint bark caramel popcorn Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn S’mores Popcorn … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- A Step in the Right Direction – The Great Staircase… The next time I open my big mouth and say ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates