Today I am feeling grateful. Grateful for a working vehicle. Grateful for the hot shower I had this morning. Grateful for the little person twirling in circles singing at the top of her lungs beside me as I type this post. Grateful that God doesn’t always listen to me. Just suppose God did listen to me all the time. Those long sighs I sigh at the end of the day when I’m faced with the trail of mess stretching from one end of the house to the other created by the energetic labors of two little blond heads cozily asleep in their beds…suppose He decided to lighten my work load and take one, or both away, just to help me out? I’m grateful He doesn’t always listen. I’m grateful He doesn’t listen when I’m annoyed at the hot water heater leaking, and the pipe under the house breaking, and the vehicle … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates