So, you’ve got a wall to paint. Would you like to know how save a whole bunch of money and time painting that wall? If you are going to all the bother of painting a wall yourself instead of hiring it out, I bet its a topic you’d find interesting. One simple step can save you money and time, maybe even millions if you paint walls as much as I do! (exaggerating slightly) Get rid of the painters tape! You don’t need it, you really don’t! You don’t have to be neat, or artistically inclined to paint without tape. I can make a monstrous mess out of just about any task known to man, and I can’t draw a stick figure to save my life, much less paint one! I was scared to try it myself, but necessity is the mother of all adventurous efforts…or something like that. See, I’ve … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- The little crates that could This is the very first project I did for this ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates