Do you remember disposable cameras? I used to think they were splendid! I can still hear the ever so subtle chrk chrk chrk of the wind up, followed by the pop of the picture being taken. Twenty eight, slightly out of focus prints, all for $5.95 at the corner drugstore…what fun! Those pictures were always such a mystery. The anticipation of finding out just exactly was on that camera was enough to cast a cloud over my entire existence until I could get them developed. Mine, very strangely, seemed to always include at least six or seven of the inside of my purse. Those, of course, were not a mystery at all. I do love a good mystery, don’t you? Take this flower pot for instance, it was a bit of mystery. I found it in the summer clearance section, and it practically jumped into my shopping cart. (Things that look iron-like and have curly bits … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates