I was feeling good that morning, the sun was shining, I was humming a tune, and my new orange tote bag was just the exact right shade to nod a cheery greeting to the crisp feeling of Fall in the air. We had just got our little mini girl back to our home town hospital from her six week stay at a different hospital an hour and a half away, and I was fairly skipping across the parking lot with happiness to be back “home”. I twirled into the elevator and bounced down the hall looking forward to a few hours of rocking my girl and chatting with the new nurses. One step into the room, one glance at the IV sticking out of the fuzzy little head that hadn’t been there when I left, one glance at the machine with it’s taunting numbers, and my happy feeling slowly drained away and wafted … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- The little crates that could This is the very first project I did for this ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- How to make wood bookends from salvaged materials I have a thing about books....like the actual paper page, ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates