Once I had craft room walls that looked like this. Well, actually, this is after I tore off termite infested paneling, so this is actually an improvement to the original. After much (and I do mean much!) indecision on what to do with the walls, they now look like this. I had a few miss steps with this wall (as in, I painted three times!), because I started out with intention of hiding the ugly imperfections of the cinder blocks. In the end, I found that by high lighting what I was trying to hide, the grout lines, I truly loved the uniqueness of the wall. Since then, I’ve been tempted to repaint it yet again, to make a solid background color for pictures. I just can’t pursued myself to do it, because really, who does like to paint a wall FOUR times! Ha, no really, the reason I haven’t repainted … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- When God doesn’t listen Today I am feeling grateful. Grateful for a working vehicle. ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates