In a rare moment, mostly only around the holidays, I have a very slight and fleeting interest in culinary pursuits. I’m especially attracted to recipes that contain four or less ingredients, and requires three or less steps. These sausage biscuit balls are simply glorious in that, for one, they are utterly delicious, and for two, they require no skill to make. Perfection. What you need: 4 cups bisquick 1 pound of ground sausage browned and cooled 2 (or more as you prefure) cups shredded cheese (any type will do) Approximately 1 1/2 cups milk (just enough to make the dough stick in balls) Heat oven to 450. Mix all ingredients together. Mold into 1 1/2″ balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They turn out even better if you put a mini Christmas tree on your kitchen counter to keep you company while you work. Double … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- To my unborn baby (with a potentially fatal diagnosis) Dear baby Jed, First off, I should begin by explaining that ...
- Using a Paint Brush Extender I completely understand that it's Christmas...and I should be discussing ...
- Fall Sweater Refashion – Make a long sweater from a… I'm a total baby about two things. One, being cold. ...
- Thumbtack Pumpkin Art Do you know why jack-o-lanterns never quarrel? Because they have ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates