This little child’s chorus has been stuck in my head for the last few days. Such a simple concept. Christ is all I need. Such a contradiction to the voices clamoring all around us, shouting to us that we need a fatter paycheck, better stuff, higher social status, sleeker physique, a more stylish wardrobe, perfect family life, exceptional talents, and enviable achievements…all just to be happy and fulfilled. Unfortunately most of those things come with undesirable side affects that contribute little in the way of happiness. There is a hungry spot in every heart that only Christ can fill. Stuff can’t comfort a heavy heart, money can’t buy peace. Achievements won’t bring lasting happiness, someone much better than me will be along shortly. Christmas really did change everything for the world, God’s great love for us provides us a way to find all we’ll ever need…in Him. Christ is All … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates