Are you a planer? I am, I plan everything. I have my whole day mapped out in my head within five minutes of waking up. I’m in the right turning lane 3 miles before my turn. I’m scanning out the best exit to the parking lot as I’m pulling into it. I’ve got my stuff in my truck the night before I’ve got to be somewhere the next day. Should I point out that I don’t do spontaneity very well? It irks me to have things crop up that I didn’t plan. Makes me downright annoyed. The problem with my plan loving self…life just doesn’t stick with the plan most of the time. Have you noticed?? That means one of two things. It means I’m going to spend most of my life in a bad mood, because stuff happened that was not in my self-engineered plan. Or it means, at some … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- Using a Paint Brush Extender I completely understand that it's Christmas...and I should be discussing ...
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior You are busy, you have stuff to ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates