I barely noticed the line of cars to my right as I swept by, flashers blinking rhythmically, speedometer reading 90 miles an hour. Yes, I was speeding. No, I did not care. How many times had I done this? Peering into the black night. Wishing the miles to go faster. The pounding question.” Will Jed die today? Will I get there in time to say goodbye?” Evil does not play nice. It will squeeze the soul with fear, it will shriek its mocking questions, and it will kill a little boy. Of all the things to hit my mind at such a time, God sent this phrase to my heart from Psalm 23, “I will fear no evil”. It was almost absurd. I wanted to crash through the line of traffic when we screeched to a dead stop on the interstate, I wanted to scream at everyone to get out … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates