Two huge questions for you this morning. First, did you know tomorrow is Friday? I find that a legitimate cause for celebration. Only one thing I don’t like about Fridays, it’s trash day around these parts…and that means after I’ve dutifully hauled myself out of bed at 6 am for a run, I get a large tasty mouthful of rotten, rank air as I trot past every trash can out by the curb. And by going for a run, I actually mean I gallop frantically behind my large German Shepherd as she mercilessly tows me from one interesting smell and cat sighting to the next. In short, if I manage to survive the first hour, I think Fridays are wonderful. Second question, did you know the chapter37 shop carries home decor items? That’s something new for me, and I’m really excited about it. I don’t put anything in the shop unless I … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates