This might be my favorite room in the whole house. Never mind it needs furniture still. Never mind I say that with every section I get done. I can’t help it. I just love white paint, and sunlight bouncing off walls, and shiny clean floors, and pretty ceilings. It just sort of shocks your eyeballs when your eyes are used to seeing this room… …And then one day you see this room instead. Nothing special to see here, just some paint and polyurethane. And elbow grease. Lots of elbow grease. Worth it? Oh, I think so! The furniture isn’t all necessarily staying. I just threw some pieces in here to get an idea of how much room I had to work with. I’m still searching high and low for a bed that will fit this room. I spent all day Saturday searching every thrift store, garage sale and antique store in … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- What will happen if you paint brick? It will look pretty, that's what! Brick inside a house ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates