I don’t think anyone who ever had a preemie planned on it happening. I certainly didn’t! When our third daughter, my “mini” girl, was born at 27 weeks, severely growth restricted and oh so tiny, I had no idea it would change our lives forever. Fourteen months later our world turned upside down again when my son was born at 35 weeks with severe health problems due to PUV (bladder obstruction). This is the story of our two little people.
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to make wood bookends from salvaged materials I have a thing about books....like the actual paper page, ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Compassion is inconvenient June 29, 2018
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates