I was fiddling around with a new blog page just for room renovation posts, and realized my favorite room makeover of all time is totally missing! For the past year this room has been my haven of peace and quiet, my place to splash paint and litter fabric scraps to my little heart’s content, to squirrel away more crafty junk than my Mister should ever know exists in my possession, and my mommy version of playing princess. Oh yes. I’m a firm believer in doing dress rehearsals for dreams and goals. In a perfect world, I would have a cheerful little shop on a sunny side street just bursting with random bits of interesting things, and pretty this and thats to wear, and piles of books to pour over, and cozy nooks to sit and read (or write blogs if you were into that sort of thing), and generally just the … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates