I’m a total baby about two things. One, being cold. Two, going to the dentist. Both make me shiver, both cause unnatural numbness, both cause exorbitant amounts of whining. I’m sure you can see the connection. I just spent the afternoon hanging out with my dentist (who is currently getting way more of my home renovation money than my home…but we won’t talk about that or sever depression may ensue). I had three people’s hands in my mouth at one time…three. Seriously?! I knew I had a big mouth, but that right there is over kill, not to mention going to give me sore jaws for the next week at least. At minimum, if I’m going to die of hypothermia I can look cute doing it, unlike death by dental work where you’ll look like a python attempting a snack of a large elephant as you gasp your last breath. … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- The little crates that could This is the very first project I did for this ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates