It’s no secret that second hand shopping and DIY creations are on a major high. Personally, I don’t think it’s anything new, I think it just gets more attention now with social media and internet. I know plenty of older people who have been using paint, junk and imagination to adorn beautiful homes for decades, long before anyone ever thought about making it trendy. Mention anything about a blog or Pinterest to them and they’ll look at you like you have three heads…but they could out-DIY the best of us. That said, because it is getting to be so popular to junk shop (or whatever you call it), it is handy to know a few things about what you are doing before heading out to shop for a deal to ensure you get the most bang for your buck. Where is the best places to get good deals anyway? Every … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- The little crates that could This is the very first project I did for this ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates