I’ve been splashing bits of green all over my house to encourage the arrival of Spring as enthusiastically as possible. Yellow is just as good as green in my opinion. It’s bright, it’s sunny, and it looks happy. I may have a lot of black and white going on in this house, but don’t let that fool you. I’m all for an explosion of colors and patterns when it comes to accents! I bought these particularly dowdy looking stools the other day at a resale store. Besides the tragic upholstery job some poor soul had attempted, the fabric was simply horrid. Approximately twenty minutes later, their situation was much improved with new lively yellow seats…and I didn’t even have to spray paint them! What a shocker. I have this awkward little half wall separating my kitchen and dining room where they are currently residing. I’ve made peace with my dislike … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates