You’ll have to excuse the silence on the old blog this week…sometimes it seems I have to choose between being productive or blogging. This week has been a grand slam for getting things done, just not so much on the blogging side of it! No matter, we’ll catch back up in no time. So here’s what I’ve been up too… I’ve been putting in some crazy long hours giving the master bedroom a paint job. I’ll do a full blog post on this next week with further details. I couldn’t be more relieved that it is done! I just love the ceiling color, I bought it on a whim and it works really well in here. The Mister has been making excellent progress on the hall library. It needs a little more work and some trim and then I’ll hit it with a paint brush. So excited to get some books on … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates