My mister bought me a bike for my birthday. Isn’t he darling?? It’s purple and white (the bike, not my husband), and I switched out the seat to one of those nice puffy ones that are typically purchased by people over the age of 85. It is so. much. better. In my opinion, exercise is much like birthing a baby. It’s a necessary ordeal to achieve the end goal, and one’s appearance is quite low on the list of concerns. The other morning, I went for a ride, a nice long ride. Returning home, I felt quite the Olympian about my great foray into unknown regions. I announced to my mister, rather smugly, that I had no idea where I had gone, but it had been a frightfully long way away. Somehow, he rather lacked the appropriate enthusiasm for my adventure that I had. Most likely, because he knew just how stellar my sense of … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- The little crates that could This is the very first project I did for this ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates