So, let’s discuss…how was your Thanksgiving? Did the turkey brown properly and the pie set up like it should? Mine was a thankful one indeed, I completely escaped having to pretend like I know how to cook large fowls by acting as guest elsewhere. Friends are wonderful blessings indeed! Now, in light of the fact that we are all having to face the post holiday week ahead, I have just the thing to cheer you on your way. Cute clothes for way cheap is always a cheerful subject. Take these $5 sweatshirts I got this last week available at your friendly neighborhood super store for instance. Bland, boring, and obviously at a $5 fashion level…use a bit of persuasive power via the sewing machine, and voila! Five dollars has just landed you a cute new sweatshirt! Hmm why yes, I could have actually ironed the thing at some point, but … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- What will happen if you paint brick? It will look pretty, that's what! Brick inside a house ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates