This project pleases me to no end for a multitude of reasons. For one, it got rid of a major eye sore of the gaping hole left from removing the old wall oven. It’s been a black cave of awkwardness since we painted last February/March. It was long over do to do something about it! I got some majorly needed drawer space out of the deal to store small things like lids and baking items. I’m a major fan of anything that frees up my counter space…I have a phobia of clutter. And having to dust things. Another thing that makes me super happy about this, is that the Mister was able to re-use some of the wood we pulled out elsewhere to make the drawer fronts. They completely blend in with the old cabinets and look just like they were always supposed to be there. The Mister did all … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to make wood bookends from salvaged materials I have a thing about books....like the actual paper page, ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates