I have the most baffling problem, I am still sweeping up pine needles when I sweep my floors! Honestly, I think the floor is growing them to taunt me. It’s not like I haven’t ever cleaned since Christmas…the amount of sweeping and mopping that goes on this house is ridiculous. So why, why am I still finding pine needles?!! Seriously, I think it’s time we moved on to more respectable variety of Christmas tree next year. As in, the fake kind that doesn’t shed for two months post removal. This rant has a point by the way. The point is. I’m finally moving past my post-Christmas fit of non-decorating. I always turn into a minimalist after the Christmas season. I like clean surfaces, and the least amount of clutter I can reasonably enforce without making everyone around me miserable. But, hey! It’s almost Spring! It’s time to think green, and … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- The little crates that could This is the very first project I did for this ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates