I really like to give gifts that have some sort of thought behind them. New stuff is great, but stuff is just “eh”…it looses its excitement (or breaks) pretty quickly. On the other hand, give something that’s personal, and now you have a keepsake that will keep giving a smile for many years to come. One example of a gift that falls perfectly into that category is a photo book! Next to chocolate, I don’t think there’s any more universally enjoyed thing than pictures. I recently used blurb to make the cutest little photo book ever, and it was ridiculously easy! It seriously only took me about an hour and a half from start to finish….which, with my disastrous track record of computer creations, that’s pretty near miraculous. You can get pictures from your computer, Instagram, Facebook, Picasa, etc, to use for your book…how fun would an Instagram one be?! … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
- My Vending Machine is Broken September 22, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates