Everyone has a weakness somewhere. Mine is shoes. And coffee. And chocolate. But mostly shoes. For living in a fairly warm climate, I have an astonishing collection of boots. You never know, a blizzard may hit and I would so hate to not be prepared. I’m attempting to have some self discipline this year and refrain from purchasing new boots. (Or at least not more than one pair…sheesh lets not get too dramatic here! Since when did K-mart start carrying ridiculously cute boots for so cheap? I. am. a fan.) Turns out new boots are cheaper than cheap if you just clean up the ones you have. Now there’s a thought. It’s really easy to polish up an older pair of boots to get some more mileage out of them. All you need is your boots, a can of boot polish in a color to match, a rag, and a … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- 10 Practical Ways to Show Love to a Perfect Stranger Why should I want to bother with showing love to ...
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Modern Cross Stitch – a.k.a Sharpie Art Do you know what my four year old daughter said ...
- Dot to Dot Sewing – Little Girl’s Basic Shift… People tend to think sewing is hard. I would contend ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates