Oh dear. We are back at it again with a cabinet door project. What is it with old doors, I just can not leave them alone. Solid wood planks with interesting details, pretty old hardware, and price tags cheaper than a salted caramel mocha frappuccina without the salt…sigh…just dreamy. Such possibilities. Perhaps even more possibilities than the amount of leaves currently laying in my yard waiting to be raked. Which is saying a great deal about these doors… …never mind my yard keeping skills. I just figured I had better make sure that all those leaves were completely off the trees before I bothered with them. Because, you know, I hate to waste labor and all that. If my house disappears from view, at least I’ll know it was all worth it to have some decent cabinet door decor going on for Christmas. Know what I mean? Priorities people. it’s … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates