If you walk up my freshly painted black and white stairs, and across the shiny “new “wood floor, and by the hall library (which I haven’t shown you just yet), and peak behind one of the crisply painted black doors…you’ll find the ugliest room in my house. It’s my best kept worst secret: the upstairs bathroom. It’s fully furnished with puke green sinks, shower and toilet, rotting drywall, pealing lanolin, leaking pipes, and rusty fixtures. It’s the last major room remodel we have left that needs to be addressed, preferably sooner than later. I’ll spare you the awful pictures, and instead show you some of my inspiration for this tragic little bathroom of mine. First off, we’ll need a floor. I’m thinking some crisp black and white would be nice. I know, I know, I’m just full of surprising color choices. I really like the look of small tiles, and … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- Signs of the times with old cabinet doors Oh dear. We are back at it again with a ...
- How to Sew an Easy Yoga Style Waistband I have an old, over sized sweater with holes in ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates