If you walk up my freshly painted black and white stairs, and across the shiny “new “wood floor, and by the hall library (which I haven’t shown you just yet), and peak behind one of the crisply painted black doors…you’ll find the ugliest room in my house. It’s my best kept worst secret: the upstairs bathroom. It’s fully furnished with puke green sinks, shower and toilet, rotting drywall, pealing lanolin, leaking pipes, and rusty fixtures. It’s the last major room remodel we have left that needs to be addressed, preferably sooner than later. I’ll spare you the awful pictures, and instead show you some of my inspiration for this tragic little bathroom of mine. First off, we’ll need a floor. I’m thinking some crisp black and white would be nice. I know, I know, I’m just full of surprising color choices. I really like the look of small tiles, and … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- To my unborn baby (with a potentially fatal diagnosis) Dear baby Jed, First off, I should begin by explaining that ...
- Using a Paint Brush Extender I completely understand that it's Christmas...and I should be discussing ...
- Fall Sweater Refashion – Make a long sweater from a… I'm a total baby about two things. One, being cold. ...
- Thumbtack Pumpkin Art Do you know why jack-o-lanterns never quarrel? Because they have ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates