This month was a big month. The Mini turned eighteen months, as in, a year and a half old. Which is wildly hard to believe, except for when she throws a genuine big girl tantrum, and then it’s totally believable. Her latest accomplishments include rolling to her left side, smiling at people, and grinding her freshly sprouted teeth for hours on end (words cannot express my horror of the sound). She also has discovered my phone, when you touch the screen the lights move, which is almost too much temptation to resist…even for her “please burn all the toys and never make me touch them again” self. Little Jed man turned four months old. He celebrated the month by very nearly coming home, then not coming home and having three surgeries instead. He’s also on a personal mission to demonstrate that pulmonary hypoplasia means absolutely nothing to him, and he will scream the … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- Butterfly Spring Wreath A house's front door is the sort of the mouth ...
- Bathroom plans and inspiration If you walk up my freshly painted black and white ...
- All the details of the guest room makeover Since I got a little carried away yesterday showing room ...
- How to make wood bookends from salvaged materials I have a thing about books....like the actual paper page, ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I can be a mom, but I cannot be a Savior May 10, 2018
- Use it rather April 11, 2018
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates