Having a set plan, schedule, or list is my recipe for sanity in life. I love a plan. I’m about as happy as the cat who fell into the pool when my plans get changed…so when I plan for, oh, say having a baby, I expect nine months before that baby gets here. That’s the schedule for a baby. Everyone knows that. Babies should know that. Well, apparently my little miss hasn’t gotten the memo. So, I’m taking a very un-planned vacation in my local hospital trying my best to get the little dear educated on such matters…or maybe God’s just trying to get me educated on a few things, come to think of it. Apparently things like patience, trust, faith, and prayer all need as much practice as I give to all my schedule writing. Who knew? I won’t go into a ton of detail, but it turns out my little … Continue reading
Looking for something?
Welcome to chapter37! I'm Abby, the face behind the blog, and I'm so glad you are here! I call myself mom to four beautiful stories being written...two typical girls full of sparkles and giggles, one former preemie winning her battles one at a time, and a little man living life with gusto despite kidney failure and liver cancer. I write about the kids, the house, and all the mess in between. I hold the opinion that anything in life can be handled with God, a paint brush and a healthy sense of humor!
Follow the 2 Tubies Tough on Facebook
- No Pain, No Gain – The Kitchen Remodel (Part 1) If I had to rank all the rooms in my ...
- 10 Month Check Up It's a good question. I hear it pretty frequently. I ...
- Everything you ever wanted to know about painting wood… I've been getting a lot of questions about painting wood ...
- How to paint without using painter’s tape So, you've got a wall to paint. Would you like ...
- Painting Interior Doors Black – Why I chose to do it Doors are pretty average things in a house, and so ...
Catch up on what you missed!
- I’ve had all I can take! March 7, 2018
- Dear Senator, Please stop using my children as your excuse February 7, 2018
- Nothing will be Lost January 2, 2018
- I Will Fear No Evil November 8, 2017
- Jed. The best is yet to be. October 13, 2017
Find us on Google Plus
Get it hot off the press!Enter your email to subscribe to future updates